Monday, October 31, 2005

YES I'M UPDATING YILIAN!! ((:


woke up in a bad bad bad mood.. mad man..


den went to the library.. went to the second floor to find a quiet spot. saw tt someone was looking at me. looked, i saw anyu!!! den saw ailing & shiping. 2gether wif her 2/2 frens. ((:


den went up to 4th floor. den we chatted and talked non-stop.. saying where shuld we go on my birthday.. actually, its nt my birthday.. its both my sis & my birthday. =) .. den talking hu shuld we invite. den blah blah..


dad go & reformat the whole computer. AHHHH!! all my folders! all my pictures! all gone. shit man..


ytd.. played maple. saw he was online.. i den wrote to all my buddy.. "(his name) ONLINE!!!!" and the best thing is.. i keep repeating. suddenly, i realised.. HE CAN SEE THE MSG!!! omg.. i'm damn paiseh.. shit man..


anyways..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMI! LOVE YA LOADS! =D

No comments: